? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

4.15.2010

When my world goes crazy, you're right there to save me.

Oh hello!

So it's been almost 2 months. I'm fully aware of this, yes. Lisa and Blair have been sure to point it out to me as well (thanks guys). I don't know why though.. they're two of the people who know the most about what's going on in my life anyways.. Maybe they just have nothing better to do than bother me about it (yea, I said it).

Okay so lately not much has been going on. Really! Well this morning Freckles pooped on the floor, but what's new, right? She has officially been banned from Uncle Billy's house until she learns to pee outside not inside. I don't blame him, she peed right on the leaf on his Toronto mat! I wish I could ban her too. Stupid dog.

SO, I think I have decided that umpiring is not for me. I've been debating it since my course. Yes, I need a part-time job but I think I'll look elsewhere. The reason I'm deciding this? I'm going in not knowing much. The "training" they gave us was all the stuff I already knew and none of the stuff I didn't know. I could go in and I know the rules backwards but that does me no good if I don't know how to make a call! I don't know if they were assuming that everyone would know how to call a game? Well, either way, I fell like they were just throwing us in it and I know that as a ref of anything you can't just jump in and not know what your doing or, to put it nicely, you'll get eaten alive and die. And I have no desire to even attempt to go call a game not knowing the calls!

Here's what you should do:

Everyone should go see Hot Tub Time Machine. Oh my goodness, one word - Hilarious. Then again, I find everything hilarious so you may not like it. But Scott liked it too! ...Then again, he's exactly like me so you may not like it. But I did.

OKAY, so everyone who watches Vampire Diaries... Make sure you watch it tonight! Stephan was drinking human blood at the end of last show! HuuuUUUUUUU! For those of you that don't watch it... Shut up (Blair). Hey bet you didn't know that Stephan was in the OC! He worked at the restaurant for a while with Ryan. Then he tried to shoot Seth and that was the end of his run on the OC. Okay, so now I sound like mega nerdo.

Exciting...

This summer should be pretty bitchin. Let's start it with slo-pitch starting VERY very soon!! Holly Toledo I can't wait! Then some camping!! Holly Toledo I can't wait! THEN JASON ALDEAN. Oh my goodness I really cannot wait. I'm beyond excited! Yes, if you read my blog a lot you know I love him. A lot. A lot a lot! Oh and the stampede that weekend too but that's small potatoes compared to Jason mutha effin Aldean. Hey have you heard his new song? Yea, I love it.

So back to what else is exciting... Camping. Camping. Ball. Camping. You know... I'm pretty excited for August because so far I've got only yes's on camping! Anyone who came out last time I got everyone together knows that it is the best time EVER. So it will only be better I'm sure! And one more thing I'm hoping will happen.. A little trip to New Brunswick in September :) But that is pending. If I get a job then I'll probably be on a big ol' Jet Airliner come September to the little town of Woodstock! (Don't know if you seen what I did there.. Big old jet airliner, don't carry me to far away! Big old jet airliner, kuz it's here that I got to stay! I've been from Phoenix Arizona all the way to Tacoma... Yea, it's a song. Now it's stuck in my head.)

What's in Woodstock you ask.. Well not much. But my favorite "not aunt and uncle" aunt and uncle live there. They were just here for a month and they left this morning :( So hopefully I can go visit when my ma goes down! Fingers crossed!

Camaro

Last night I took Scott car shopping. He wants a Cadillac for some reason. Anyways, we first went to the dealership on Whyte and when we walked in sitting in the showroom is all it's glory..... a shiny little Lamborghini. ...We couldn't test drive it though unfortunately :( If you weren't aware, if I ever come into a ridiculous amount of money and I have nothing to spend it on a grayish blue Lamborghini will be parked in my garage. (Parked probably because I got my licence taken away due to driving it at death defying speeds). Oh golly, they're just beauties!

Next though, was a slightly more reasonable (SLIGHTLY) 2010 black supercharged Camaro. EFF. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It was only a mere $60,000.00.. no big deal. But let me tell you, if the salesman wasn't standing there watching my every move I probably would have been arrested for public indecency with that car. Seriously, it was the most amazing thing in the world. I offered to trade my Yaris for it but the guy just laughed. He didn't even say anything, just laughed.. in my face. So I got back in my tiny Yaris and we pealed out of the parking lot at mach 1 speeds. We looked bad ass. ..in my tiny micro car with Scott in the passenger seat all smooshed in there head touching the roof and me with my sunglasses and overall bad ass persona. Yea, we made that look good.
Next Up...

So I was on the Leafs website yesterday just reading stuff and it was saying that this summer when Kaberle's no-trade contract opens up he's probably going to get traded. That is HORRIBLE news. I never would have imagined the day. But I was also reading about how they may have found someone to step up into Sundin's shoes and take the big 'C'! Phaneuff! Who woulda thunk it? Well okay, it didn't really suprise me. But in my eyes Sundin will always be the Leafs captian. And Domi will always live on. And if Kabbie gets traded... well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Also, I must admit my jealousy. And also throw out and idea for a birthday present, friends :) (I've been doing that a lot this year with the bday present ideas.. I hope that you all know I'm kidding because I'm starting to sound like Lisa! HA! NO OFFENCE LISA I.L.U.). So what exactly am I jealous about? Well SOMEONE got a Phaneuff jersey for their birthday and I can't seem to convince him to give it up to his favorite person (me)! I know if it was the other way around I would definitely give it to him! But no dice. ...I'll remember that :

OH! I saw something funny on the news yesterday! Speaking of hockey... A reporter asked Hillary Duff who she thought would win the cup this year. Her reply: "I don't know, whatever team my boyfriend plays for... The Oilers!" Hahahaha, I actually really like Hillary Duff but yoooou idiot. Good job standing by your man. Too bad he LITERALLY has no chance hah!

"Wii Fit accident turns woman into sex addict"
Yes, you read that correctly. I was reading the news this morning and this caught my attention.. Here is the article:
"A woman in the United Kingdom says she has the urge to have sex up to 10 times a day after she fell off her Wii Fit board.
"It began as a twinge down below before surging through my body. Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm," Amanda Flowers of Manchester told the U.K.'s Daily Star. "With no cure I just have to try to control my passion by breathing deeply."
A doctor diagnosed her with persistent sexual arousal syndrome, saying she likely damaged a nerve in the fall.
She told the Daily Star that small vibrations, like the one from her cellphone or a food processor, turns her on.
Flowers is single, but hopes to find a boyfriend."
Interesting hey? Makes you wonder... But hey! Single guys, if your looking for a lady friend, I'm sure she would be a confidence booster :)

Anyways, I should be getting to work. Here is the song I was being lame about earlier.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGF_0AcHaGs

0 comments: