? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2.11.2010

"I like you because you smile at me and mean it."

Working is... overrated.

I don't feel like work today. Therefor I will sit and babble on for a while right here! It's weird because before I became a government minion I was actually a very hard worker and I enjoyed it. These days, this is my hard work. It's very draining. I know, I sit at a desk all day on the computer. How could that possibly be draining? It's boring. It's not challenging. It's repetitive. It's very routine.

It's not for me!

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer. Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!

So lately (as in the last few months) I've been having some horrible dreams. Like nightmares, I guess. But not like scary monster nightmares or anything. Just really horrible dreams. I don't want to talk about what they are because I feel horrible for dreaming of these things, not that it's my fault but I wake up and feel SO guilty because I just played these stories out in my head. I'll wake up all tensed up in a ball on my bed and last night I woke up because Freckles was licking my face because I was crying.. Well I didn't know I was crying or anything and I woke up and was quite confused. I was sleep crying..? Weirdo.

Anyways, these dreams started out as just a little thing where I wouldn't wake up at all and they would just lead into another dream and I would forget about them. Then they got somewhat worse to where I would wake up for a minute and have to clear my head and could go back to sleep. Now I just wake up and sit there and then don't want to fall back asleep because I can't believe what I just dreamt.

I think when I get home today I'm going to whip out the dream books and take a gander. I love my dream books, I don't know why. Dreams fascinate me because there is always a relation to something in your life weather you know it or not. Seriously, take a look at a dream book and think about your last dream. It's weird how it comes together.

Okay, I'll start sounding cool again..

So yesterday I found this tin of change and I decided to roll it. Here's what I got... A bunch of pennies (I don't know how many, I just threw them into my penny jar), 9 dimes, 3 quarters and *drum roll* 120 nickles! What I would like to know is how the hell a person acquires 120 nickles? That is $6.00 in nickles. I think it's because nickles are like pennies these days.. useless and annoying. Nothing is 5 cents anymore. You can't even buy a "5 cent candy" for 5 cents because they tax it. They tax a 5 cent candy... Oh brother.

So here's what I did with my $7.65. I treated myself to some delicious McDonald's. Which turned out to be gross (who knew?!) and I wish I had saved that $7.65 for something better. Oh and I also drove across the street to McDonald's so I used some gas as well which will also cost me a few cents. HA I drove across the street with 120 nickles to McDonald's. Hello, my name is Broke, Lazy and soon to be obese and I live in the trailer park just down the way :)

Panic ridden.

So I just looked at my calender today and realized something. Our lease is up in July.. Holly panic batman. I don't want to move again. I have too much stuff. Maybe I'll throw it all out and take up drifting... Maybe we'll stay there for a while longer? Oh boy, who knows. But I feel like it's coming up so soon even though we are only half way through the lease. I think we'll move.. I'm sure Freckles will appreciate a bigger house. I got a small dog because I obviously didn't want a big dog in out tiny condo but even having Freckles in there I feel bad. But I think if I move into a bigger place I will instantly feel the need to find Freckles a much larger brother or sister so maybe that won't be a good idea yet.

Ahhhhh well, I must end this jibber jabber now. Here is my very favorite Kenny Chesney song :) Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aHbsbcbibw

0 comments: