? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2.05.2010

Jimmy was... off the hook.

Today this one is dedicated to the complainer. No not Lisa this time! (Weird, I thought she was the only one who actually read this crap!) This one is for Blair.

So it's been a while! But I don't have much going on lately so I don't have much to talk about. I guess I better find something to talk about..

Ahhh who am I kidding, of coarse I have something to talk about!


I am that person.

So my mom got me some cherry Hershey kisses for Valentines Day! Oh my mom.. Yep, she still gets us chocolates for V-Day. She's also still the Easter Bunny as well as Santa :) I have the coolest mom ever, trust me. So anyways, why am I "that person"? Well today I brought the bag to work with me and put them in a dish on my desk to share with everyone! So I have officially turned into the candy desk girl. ...Okay, well to a point. I mean not very many people visit my desk anyways because it's out of the way but still, the candy is there in a dish for all to see. I will still probably eat most of it though.

O.C.D.ME.

Let's talk about some annoying stuff. (When I say "let's talk" I really mean I'm going to talk and your going to read). So, let's talk..

Here is something that mega bothers me - So at work, our bathroom has 3 stalls. Naturally, when you walk in and there is no one in there you walk to the last stall because the first stall is right beside the door and it's like your peeing in front of everyone. Now, just because the first stall sounds iffy, if you were to walk in and someone was already using the last stall which stall would you use? ...The first stall, no? Well of coarse you would! Why? Because the middle stall is right beside the other peeing person. It's just awkward if you go in the stall beside them and the first stall is perfectly fine.

HOWEVER there is still the odd person who will walk in while your in the last stall and go into the middle stall. Drives me bonkers. If I am in that last stall and someone walks in and sits beside me I always roll my eyes and hurry on up to get out of that situation. It's like when your on the bus/train and there are empty seats all around you but that one gross person with the stuffy nose and cough gets on and sits in the seat your in. WHY?! It's called space. And I am a stranger. I don't want to be your friend you gross leaky diseased person.

So something else that recently started bothering me.. The lady I sit beside at work. Well, technically there is a wall dividing us but that doesn't stop her. Every morning she peaks over and in her super old lady voice says "Good morning Amanda. How are you?" to which I reply "Fine. You?" (even tho I really don't care and I would rather not talk to you). And she says "Well I'm here.. ha ha.."

That doesn't sound too bad, right? Wrong. It is. It's the EXACT same speech every morning. I feel like the coyote and the sheep dog on Bugs Bunny. You know.. "Morning Sam" "Morning Ralph" and then it's on with their day. And once and a while I will be doing something and she will peak over and say "Whatcha doing?" Well lady, first, it's none of your business. Second, I'm on facebook, deal with it.

Okie Dokie, enough being angry.

So how about them Oilers... Bahahahahaha sorry, I just thought I'd be funny today. Don't you laugh when you see the name Oilers too?

I just wanted to throw that out there. I haven't had a chance to lately! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a bandwagon jumper. I can't be, I cheer for Toronto. I think you have to be prepared for a crap outcome when you choose that fate. Also, I will admit, I still cheer for the Oilers. But I'm by no means a die hard fan and I will gladly make fun of them when I get the opportunity. Always have, always will. But they will always be second on my list. Figure that one out.

So, you know what I've gotten used to and I don't much mind anymore? Having no TV at home! Let me explain. So when I had TV and nothing planned for the evening I would go home cook supper sit down turn it on and call it a night. Now I go home cook supper and find something that needs to be done! My life feels so much more productive these days. Even the days when I go home and switch on a movie or some OC I feel more productive than if I was to park it and watch TV because at least I can say I am not wasting my life watching TV. Ohhhh brother, I wish I had TV.

My weekend.

So I haven't written since January 26th. I guess ONE thing has happened since then that I can talk about! Avitarrrrrr!

Okay let me re-cap my weekend.. Friday: Well... nothing happened. Saturday: Went to the mom's for a bit and picked up those chocolates I mentioned earlier. Then proceeded to go on a wicked awesome date :) (I'm not just saying that because Blair is reading this. Actually Blair kind of smelt funny.. I didn't want to say anything tho because he wore nice slacks and looked cute. Yep.. slacks, I said it.) Nahhhh he smelt pretty decent. So we went for dinner and then to the movie. Sunday: Went for breakfast (at 2:00) with McLyndsay and then had a wicked hockey game where we kicked ass (of coarse).

So back to the movie. I'm one of them now... Everyone in the world should go see Avitar! Everyone, no exceptions. Those poor little wold vision children, I think someone should send out a DVD and a little TV and let them watch it too. (Okay, that was a little inappropriate but I'm standing by that statement!) Holly goodness, what a movie! Okay so I wasn't in a hurry to see it despite everyone in the world telling me to. I thought it would be pretty good and I would have been like oh okay that was pretty decent! But it was definitely better than decent! More like amazing! So, go watch it. Right now.

Well, I think I've caught up since I've last been around. Plus, I've actually been working lately so I don't have much time to sit and do nothing! So today I will leave you with some wicked awesome Alkaline Trio! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4K3ThV3M1Y OR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giRZRzgYFKc .. take you pick, or listen to both. They're pretty amazing either way.

0 comments: