? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2.16.2010

Lil Wayne looks like he would steal your children.

People gettin' high, people gettin' low, people gettin no where cause they don't know where to go.

Back to the usual this week. Last week was nice. I worked Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.. that's it! So I thought I would have a pretty laid back weekend but I actually did stuff! Weird for me. Friday I did a BUNCH of running around and then kickity kicked it with McLyndsay for a bit and then Blair and I had a movie night... Oh what a movie night :)

So let me tell you what movies NEVER to rent.. Psycho Ward: Coolest cover ever. Worst movie ever. I was in the mood for a scary movie so I picked that one. It was the WORST movie ever made. No no I'm not talking like a cheesy B movie. It was beyond that. It was like a bunch of kids decided to make a scary movie but it didn't work out for them. Best thing about that movie was Dr. Magellin. Just because of his name. ...I know, that's how bad it was.

Next up was Year One. Now I will admit I may not have been awake for the whole thing but from what I seen it was pretty lame. It had a few funny lines and stuff but overall, I was asleep. Next movie night I'm leaving the movie choosing up to Blair. (That's your fair warning, Blair. Better start making a list.)

So that leads me to Saturday. I had 2 hockey games. Uhh. Well I guess I really only played one because our ref never showed up for the second one. Gee thanks for making me hustle my ass there and miss dinner with the team, all so we could play some shinny, REF. Gosh refs are lame.

Sunday Funday. That's what went down there. It consisted of cleaning Paco out, sweating it out at the gym followed by laundry. ...Like I said, Sunday Funday.

4:45am.

That's what time I wake up now. So I had this brilliant idea.. Hey, let's go to the gym before work instead of after work! Gym opens at 5:30 which means we're there! This morning was day 1. Here's how it goes.. Up at 4:45 leave at 5:05 pick Alyssa up and head to the gym for 5:30. ...5:30. Uh 5:30. Just saying 5:30 makes me tired.

Here's the thing though. It wasn't as bad as it sounds. We're there for an hour and it's all old people and they're all chipper and ready to take on the day. We get up to the machines and giver followed by some other gym type stuff. Then I go to work. It's actually pretty sweet. By the time we left we were wide awake and felt awesome! We were the people that say "Good morning" all happy and awake - and mean it. You know, the ones you want to punch in the face... I think it'll work good for us, as long as we don't get punched in the face.

PacoPacoPaco...

Feels like the end of an era for him and I. I sold him. I'm a horrible person, just throwing him out like he's nothing!

Okayyyyyyyy, it's a car. I'm over it. Poor Paco. But I'm happy to be getting my parking stall back! Oh boy that's going to be nice. I won't have to park on the street with all those hooligans running around our neighbourhood. ......Listen to me. I used to be one of those hooligans and I would never bust up someones car, that's a dick move and a half. But still, I'm shaky about parking out front every time! At least there are cameras in the parking lot.

Crazy hooligans.

So, I've got mac and cheese for lunch. Jealous?

Ludacris is one of my super favorites (if you didn't know). Here's his new song :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93CopJFD5_E

0 comments: