? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

10.26.2009

Hmm guess I better get creative...

What do you write in a blog?
...Anything you want I guess. I should probably try and sound interesting tho.. Yes, this is a conversation I am having with myself, but because it's a blog you can join me.

I love all the hype around the H1N1 vaccine. Todays front page story "This is the first day the much-debated H1N1 vaccine is being offered in Edmonton."
Tomorrows front page story "Millions drop dead after being vaccinated by the contriversal H1N1 vaccine." ....Doubtful.
Heres what you do if you are worried about that being tomorrows headline: No need for a vaccine. If someone beside you on the bus or in line looks iffy just take out your face mask and slap it on, then your set. Another option, you could set up shop in your basements until the flu scare is over. Or, you could always just wash your hands and stay healthy like you would do every other flu season and stop being a paranoid baby...

In other news (I've always wanted to say that):
WTF is up with my Leafs?! They seriously are unable to win ONE GAME? Maybe it's time for a new game plan? Heres an idea-whatever you were doing pre-season seemed to be working for you, maybe try that again?
It could be the fact that Tie Domi has resorted to figure skates... That was enough for me to give up hope in humanity but they don't need to give up hope too!
Tonight is the night, I can feel a win. Maybe if they get Domi out for a pre-game skate with the wonderful ladies of figure skating it'll get the crowd going! Uhhhhg.

I shouldn't be so critical of my Leafs. Our season isn't going so hot either. We are 3 and 0..or is it 0 and 3? Okay, how about this - we've lost all of our games so far too. Hmm actually that's not true! I think my co-ed team won a game at the beginning of the season.. Suck on that, Leafs (it's a love/hate relationship at the moment).

So I saw Paranormal Activity the other day. It was what it was. The idea of it is creepy but that's about it. It looks all good and real throughout the whole movie! ...Then they have a sweet ending except it's pretty fake and ruins the fact that your creeped out for the whole movie because it looked real.

Anywho, I'm going to post this now and see how it goes :)

0 comments: