? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

10.27.2009

you went away.



I have found true love. Can’t get enough if him. And to top it all off, he has the voice of Fergie and Jesus. His name : Jason Aldean. *drool*

I know, your looking at this picture going "Wow. Most sexy man alive." You should probably just back off tho because I'm all over that. I take him to work, home, in the car, in the shower, pump up music before hockey games. You name it, he's there with me... on my ipod.

If you are looking at this going "who the eff is Jason Aldean?" Do yourself a favor and google him.

Coming back to reality now...

Good news! There were no mass deaths from the H1N1 shot! AND my Leafs won last night! I better go buy a lottery ticket. ..Nah if they make the playoffs, then I'll be buying myself a lotto ticket. But I am pretty excited for them to play Edmonton in December!! Woop woop. Watch for me, I'll be the only one in Rexall with a leafs jersey on :) I wonder if I can find a foam finger before then...

Something Completely Different...

What makes people do the things they do? About 2 weeks ago I was left wondering what I did to make someone ignore me like I never existed after a few months of wasted time. I would never, or could never do that to a person. Just disappear like you never knew them. Dick Move.

After a few days of trying to solve the mystery of the missing person I realized that someone like that is not worth my time because we only get so much time, you know? So I resorted to some very hurtful words in a very long e-mail. Which was followed by the lamest excuses from said missing person. To which I replied with another long and hurtful e-mail.

Heres the thing... I feel horrible for it! WHY should I be the one who feels horrible for saying what I think. I know that every mean thing I said was true to how I feel about this, yet all I can think about is how I'm going to steal the DeLorean and go back to the day I said those mean things and take them all back and instead of saying anything I will say nothing and carry on with life.

Too late. And I think I'm down a pretty good friend (minus the whole huge a-hole thing).

1, 2, 3, Peter, Paul and Mary...

I think that's a Brittany Spears song... Yikes! (I just like it because it rhymes.. But you have to pronounce Mary - Mar-eee so it rhymes with three.)

So here is the word of the day according to dictionary.com:
Punctilious: Strictly attentive to the details of form in action or conduct; precise; exact in the smallest particulars.
...Fun Right?

Yuck, I just looked outside. It looks like a very dull day. But it's raining so that's nice. Hmm it's October 27th and it's raining. I better not go there.

0 comments: