? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

10.29.2009

The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache.

Why is it "older" people find the most boring topics (if you can even call them topics) interesting? I just listened to 2 people have a 20 minute conversation about dinner plates. How does that happen?
Boy did I want to stab my ears so I couldn't hear anything. Silence is a whole lot more interesting.
Best part tho... After annoying me with that conversation they followed it up with a conversation about H1N1. (You didn't think I could write a whole thing and not bring it up, right?).
So let's recap so far: It is now 8:31 and I already want to throw down this morning. Not a good start to my day.

This morning as I was shuffling to let people off the ridiculously packed train my bag fell from my shoulder to my arm. In the hand attached to this arm I was holding my tea. I leave my tea open so it's cooled off when I get to work right away. I pretty much threw my hot tea in a girls face because of the falling bag. - If there is anything I learnt from working at Timmy's it's that scaulding hot liquids dumped on your body wake you up better than actually drinking them! I was thankful that she was very forgiving so it all worked out in the end.

On that note, I read this morning (on my favorite website: webmd.com..check it out!) that apples wake you up in the morning better than caffine! I believe it. I mean for breakfast everyday I eat yougurt and an apple with my green tea and I usually make it through the day just fine. Mind you, I don't handle caffine very well to begin with because I usually have no need for it. So, if your trying to kick the coffee habbit may I suggest an apple instead?

Apples are wonderful. Did you know that they are a cure for bad breath? Yup. There are many health benifits jam packed into that delecious little fruit! Apples may protect brain cells and prevent Alzheimer's disease. If you are looking to lower your cholesterol, people who eat two apples per day could lower it by as much as 16 percent. Eating apples lowers your risk of developing lung cancer, in some cases by as much as 50 percent! They also lower your risk of breast cancer, colon cancer and liver cancer. Yum apples.

All this talk of apples got me thinking about lunch today! Oh boy, we're having our Thanksgiving lunch at work. Turkey turkey turkey! I think I should have brought an apple for everyone for desert because we're all going to be asleep by 1:30 now :S It's allright tho, we are given an excuse to nap at work today. I think we should be given a half hour after lunch everyday for a power nap. I really do think that would make everyone more productive for the rest of the day. Think about it... It would give you the chance to unwind and regroup/refocus and your afternoon wouldn't seem so long because you have a fresh start. I know it would make me a whole lot more productive.

My productiveness ends with this word:
Stentorian:
Extremely loud.

0 comments: