? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

1.26.2010

This is me with the words on the tip of my tounge..

I like to sing in the shower, if you'd like I can sing to you..

Toyota Yaris. That's the sweet new ride. I know exactly what your thinking.. "Yikes!". I thought that too. Then I saw it and I love it. FYI: It's not a hatchback, I'm golden. I'm not sure what to think of the situation yet. I mean, I needed a stupid car and I wasn't getting Paco fixed any time soon but this one is costing me an arm and a leg to get on the road and all my arms and legs are already tied up! Oh well, I just gotta get past February and I'm set! ..Good thing it's a short month!

Oh goodness, so I have a girl on my facebook who's status changes everyday to something different along the lines of "I have the worlds best boyfriend!" or "Oh my god I'm the luckiest girl in the world!" and I just can't help but laugh. Okay, number one - Are you twelve? You don't need to share that with everyone in the world every single day. Number two - SHUT UP. What could he possibly be doing that you need to change your facebook every single day?!! Number three - He's gross. Like actually gross. Greasy and nasty and looks like he would smell really bad. Number four - Unless he's Superman, he's not that fantastic. And Superman is already taken :)

Ahahaha don't act like your not impressed!

Oh brother...

I don't have too much to say today. I just wanted to write so *someone* coughlisacough didn't complain :)

Hmm let's pick a good song today.. Oh boy! I just stumbled across this guy on youtube. His voice is AMAZING, like Fergie and Jesus. I'm in love with his voice. I'm going to put this song up but listen to some of the other songs he sings because he's fantastic!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoVeg5hpXXo&feature=related

0 comments: