? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

1.04.2010

Just can't get enough :)

2010

2010...Holly turds. All right so, I'm starting 2010 with no car, no money and a lame, lazy, broke ass roommate.

I'm excited. Why would I be excited to start a new year with all of this crap, you ask? Well for many reasons! First, there is no where to go but up... hopefully! Next, I figure if I start it un-excited that's not setting a very good beginning for a potential great year! And last but not least... I found someone who makes me forget all about the crap and turns it into happy every time :) ...and I'll stop at that for now.

The Frecks <3

Oh how I love my puppy! She's the sweetest little thing ever, despite being the most stubborn dog alive. I was reading stuff on potty training dachshunds today (most of them claimed it is next to impossible.. should have known!). I also came across a good website that had some quotes and crap and I found this and laughed, I can hear her saying it already...

1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.


Yea, look at that sweet little face.. that's the face of a monster!

News and random shenanigans...

I just read a funny story. Well, funny in the sense that it makes you shake your head and say "some people". Here's the title of the article.. "Man uses baby as shield from stun gun". Yep, the story is exactly as the title reads, I don't think I need to explain. Whhhhhat an idiot. Who gave that man a baby?!

Okay I've been trying to write this for like 3 days now and I keep stopping and starting again so today, I will finish it!

Hmm something I find strange.. So there is this girl who just had a baby a little while ago. Here's the thing.. There are no pictures of the baby on facebook and no talk of the baby on there either and she is on like every day! I mean, okay facebook is facebook. You don't need your entire life on there BUT if I just had a baby (yikes, not that that's happening! ...yikes!) I would have pictures of the baby everywhere! I mean, it's your new baby! I would have pictures of it the second the stork dropped it off! (Contrary to popular belief, that IS where babies come from). So I'm curious, how long is it going to take? Sheesh, it's not like a new car where it's exciting to you but everyone else could care less. IT'S A BABY. Your baby. Show that sucker off because everyone loves a baby!

So, I am still Paco-less :( I was looking at other cars and stuff but I just don't think I'm ready to part with my baby at this time. I mean he's my car. It would be like Batman with out Robin. (Paco is Robin because he's just a car, plus he's lame right now too so he matches the description of Boy Wonder). So I guess I'm just saving to fix him.. Going to be saving forever! I decided last night tho that when I take him in for the big operation I'm also going to get a few things fixed that have been needing to be fixed for quite some time! A) The squealing belts! B) An oil change (I'm sure he'll be much happier with me then) and finally C) His main character flaw that everyone in the world makes fun of us for... The broken lock on my door, yes, it is time to get that fixed. Please note- While yes, I am joking around and seem okay with this, I am not and it is still a touchy subject and I will still not step foot on a bus ever again.

All right I do believe that's enough ramble jamble for one day (well three days actually) so lets go with a super duper song today.. I actually just found it and I really like it a whole lot! You got me :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLFbvaN310c

0 comments: