? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

12.30.2009

If your looking for me I'm in VIP.

Once while having sex in a tractor trailer, a part of Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and ran into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime
<3
I saw a picture of OP this morning and I just want to watch Transformers now. He is my true love. I'm pretty sure if he was actually real (and not a space robot from a comic) you would be reading about me in the news papers: "Optimus Prime stalker arrested last night after alleged theft of underwear". That's how it would go because if I was a stalker I would be known as the underwear bandit. Yes, I did just give myself my own nickname.

But back to the fantastic OP.. Take a look at this picture and tell me... Who wouldn't? ;)

Let's also talk about something that every person in the world encounters sooner or later. The "hot friend". While yes, Optimus is the ultimate, he too has a "hot friend". If you are asking yourself "What the hell is Amanda talking about now?!" then you obviously have yet to realize just how hot this "hot friend" is. Who is it, you ask? Well it is none other than the weapon man himself... Ironhide.

Allright allright. That's enough of me sharing my love of autobots for one day.


Okay, I'm going there...

Tonight is the night. Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Pat Quinn & the Oilers. Goodness I wish I was at that friggin game! I mean of coarse I cheer for the Oilers - in a situation where they are not playing my number one favorite team ever. It seems I am in a dilly of a pickle! Because I am going to enjoy watching Toronto beat them whereas any other day I would be a little saddened by a loss for the Oilers (nah not really, if that was the case I would be walking around sad all the time! ZING!). Okay, enough digs towards the Oil. It's bad enough that they are about to get beat by the Leafs :) ...They better anyways or I am going to look dumb tomorrow!

Automobiles and other things...

So if anyone knows of a someone selling the cheapest biggest piece of crap car (that will run for approx. 2 months) please let me know! I just need a stupid car that will work until I can fix my baby. Poor Paco is really broken this time! He's just sitting outside collecting snow. I think I might go brush him off and fire him up tonight just to let him know I haven't forgotten about him. Because I'm almost positive that he's sad that I don't go near him anymore. Plus, I don't want anything else to stop working because I don't start him for a while and it's cold. That will just cost me more of my non-existent money, yikes!

I also have a complaint for Santa this year! I'm pretty sure I asked him for a new transmission but when I woke up and looked under our tree, much to my surprise, there was only a pile of pine needles sitting there. Thank you for ruining my day Santa... *IF* that's even your name.

Hmm I should probably wrap this up and do some work today since I've only got one and a half days left this week!

I'm going to stick with the song of the day trend though, I think more people are going to care about a song as opposed to a word (even though I was totally fine with the words!). Today I heard a song by Weezer ft. Lil Wayne. First thought in my head was "Oh gosh, seriously?" But it's actually pretty sweet. I mean I like both of them so why wouldn't they sound all right together? Anywho, here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VewCBGU77eQ&feature=related

"I can't stop partying, partying. I can't stop partying, partying. I gotta have Patrone, I gotta have the beat, I gotta have a lot of pretty girls around me." (Pretty catchy if you ask me!)

0 comments: