? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

12.07.2009

No Headphones!!!!!!!

A parking ticket is in order...

That's what it's going to say on my car window today. Well, it'll probably be more like "Here's your parking ticket sucka, pay us. Thank you for your business." What led to this unfortunate series of events you ask..? Well let's backtrack to this morning.....

5:15 am: Wake up. Wake up sleeping Freckles who is sleeping very contently beside me snoring very loud for a little gal. Try and make her pee on the puppy pad but she was having none of it. So after about 12 minutes of her sitting on it staring at me I let her take a walk. Then she peed.. on the carpet.. again. I hope she catches on to this game quick!

5:30 am: Get dressed, ready, and make tea. Play with Freckles and Wilber for a bit.

6:00 am: Go down and start my car in the freeeeezing cold so it's warm at 6:30 when I bring the potentially uncooperative Wilbot down to the car.

6:15 am: Put a very disappointed puppy in her kennel to go back to sleep. Have a fighting death match with the cat and attempt to shove him in the other kennel so I can take him with me. ...He didn't want to go peacefully.

6:20 am: Wake Kim up because the stupid cat is fighting and it will take more than one human to get him in that kennel!

6:25 am: Wilber is FINALLY in the kennel and we head to the spay clinic! Poor guy is getting fixed today! *side note* Why do they call it "getting fixed"? He wasn't broken, they're actually breaking him. They should call it "getting broken".

6:40 am: Arrive WAY to early at the clinic! So we sit in the car and have a little life discussion. A.K.A. I sang and he listened.

7:00 am: DOOMSDAY. Take Wilb into the clinic and hand him off. Oh I feel so bad for him!

7:20 am: Get to the parking lot by work and find out that they don't take bills in the Impark machine! How ridiculous is that? They will charge you $26.00 a day to park BUT they won't take bills...

7:23 am: Go to Starbucks and ask for change. I only got $12.00 out of the lady so that's all I had to pay with.

7:30 am: Put my $12.50 in the machine for 2.5 hours of parking. ...HELLO, does this not strike anyone else as EXTREMELY overpriced? None the less, I paid and went on my way.

This leads me to now. If I went out at 9:30 and put $12.00 more into the machine I would be covered until I leave at lunch.. NO frikin way am I taking an unnecessary walk 3 blocks in minus 25 to over-pay to keep my car parked. So instead I chose to risk the ticket which will inevitably be there when I go to my car at noon. AND I still need to find 12 more dollars in change so I can park this afternoon! Bushly.

Next order of business on the chopping block (...chopping block haha sick joke)...

The devil cat Wilber has been SO good lately. Hes all cuddly and stuff. I feel so horrible for taking him to get spayed today. (spayed or neutered? I don't know.. either way). And I had to take him. His owner couldn't do it. Why? Because he doesn't drive. Hm this is becoming such a pain. That's not even the best part tho. No, no, here it is... He works today and tonight so he won't be home at all. I have to pick his cat up and take care of it all night.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Wilbot. But he's not my responsibility and I am getting full expectations here. I've got a puppy to worry about now and I'm stuck taking care of Kim's big sketchy cat who just had surgery. I wasn't even asked, just expected to. I am becoming less and less impressed by this.

The Freckss...

Let's talk about something a little more exciting! Freckles. Hmm I know I said her name was going to be Noodles but she was definitely NOT a Noodles! So mom came up with the great name Freckles and it suits her 100%!

She is the tiniest sweetest little thing I think I have ever seen! I love her so much already! She is amazing. (Minus the not catching on to the pee pad yet). She is fearless but a big giant baby when she gets hurt! She bumped her head yesterday and she whined and whined and whined and I picked her up and she sat with me and sulked for about 10 minutes before she fell asleep. She's such a sweetheart, I don't know how I'm going to train her because she looks SO upset and hurt when I say "no" to her. Yes, she's got me wrapped around her finger (well, paw) already.


Let us jump to the word of the day,
because I have run out of things to say.
Sometimes I write lots,
sometimes I write few.
I am really concerned about pleasing you.

Because if you don't enjoy the things I write,
I know some will put up a dread full fight.
And then you will no longer read my crap,
Unless I make it sound like a trap.

What kind of trap you ask yourself?
Well I'll have to hire a tiny elf.
So fitting since it is Christmas time,
I guess I'll shut up and cut short this rhyme.

Wow. That just happened. So here's the word of the day...

Fatuous:
1. Inanely foolish and unintelligent; stupid.
2. Illusory; delusive.

0 comments: