? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

12.15.2009

Reading this today will probably be depressing, that's your fair warning.

All At Once...

Why does everything need to happen all at once? I mean at least before it was one after the other and I could handle that! Now everything that I have been avoiding has come crashing down on me. Fun. I was juggling everything the best I could but now it seems as though I have just dropped it all and so it's just sitting there, in a nice big pile... waiting for me impatiently.

You know what doesn't help? When your roommate doesn't seem to care because his sister will bail him out every time. Well that's what sucks about living with your brother.. Your expected to do it. Not just by him, but by everyone. And to top it all off he doesn't seem to care at all. When I talk to him about it it's my fault or he can't do any better. Well if that's the case my brother is going to be working part-time at a strip club and part-time at Footlocker for the rest of his life. ...Doubt full, right? Right. So I think it's time someone grows up...
PACO!
He died yesterday. What a sad day. Trusty ol' Paco is down for the count. Here is what I'm hoping, he's just cold. That would be nice! But I doubt it. I have a feeling that even when it warms up I'm going to be stuck taking the bus for a while. Why would I be taking the bus you ask? Well I'm not going to go on about it again but it's got something to do with the last paragraph.. No money=No car. Maybe he'll open his eyes on this one because he's going to suffer too. No more rides to/from work all hours of the day for him! His free taxi cab is out of commission. Life is rough.
Here's what I'm worried the most about, getting to and from hockey! I don't want to be "that person". The one who bums rides from everyone because I don't drive. The one who everyone avoids because they don't want to be burdened with driving that person. Guess I got to start asking dad again. I'm sure he's going to be thrilled. He loves helping us out about as much as my brother loves working his full time job. Oh wait, my brother has no full time job.. That about sums it up then.
Freckles <3
Hmm where to begin with this little girly! She STILL refuses to use her puppy pads. This is getting old. She is also starting to bite, hard! Also getting old. I've started getting mad at her. Then I feel bad after!
We started crate training BIG time yesterday. It's on like Donkey Kong Frecks. She pees on the floor-in the crate. She bites hard-in the crate. I don't really have anything else to put her in for but that takes up enough time anyways. Maybe she'll catch on fast. So far.. she's not. I put her in the crate and she cries like I just threw her off the deck! Then she doesn't get to come out until she settles down in there and stops whining which usually takes a good half hour. Then she tires herself out and falls asleep. But as soon as I let her out she's back at the shenanigans. I need to keep reminding myself that it was only the first day. I hope she catches on because I feel horrible when I put her in the crate! I know she just wants to be a puppy and play! Well puppies have rules too!
Negative Nancy..
That's what I sound like today. Sorry I'll smile. How about you smile right now too. Just do it, trust me you'll fell better!

So want to hear a weird story? Speaking of Negative Nancy! I have been told 4 times in the last month by different people that I look like I should be named Nancy! Weird right? Here's what's even weirder... For those of you who don't know my great fantastic mother who I look just like, her name just so happens to be Nancy! It freaks me out a little. Nancy... I just don't see it. I'm perfectly content with being an Amanda.
Okay the end :)

0 comments: