? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

11.09.2009

10-4

Fish Are Friends, NOT Food.

Well it's been a few days. Wowawewa. Strange enough, while I'm not at work, writing in my blog is not appealing to me! I've got much better things to do, that's good to know because I always assumed if you have a blog you have no life (no offence). Apparently this is false!

So Friday was a mental health day for me :) It was nice. Overall, had a pretty bitchin weekend. Highlight of my whole weekend - Chapters.. wow I'm THAT awesome. But for real, Chapters is pretty much the place to be. It's good if you need to relax, just go walk around and look at books! Trust me, it's a good time. I prefer the Chapters in the west end (not in the mall, the one by the Home Depot) but any one will do in a pinch. ...So onto something that doesn't make me sound like the worlds hugest knobber..

I went home on Sunday (been at aunt Deb's all week FYI if you care). I went home because I missed that stupid cat. I don't even like cats! But I knew Wilber would have been stuck there all week with Kim so I HAD to give the poor guy a break! Here's how it went down:
Walk in the door.. Nothing. Stand at the door until he finally peers around the corner like he does. He walks up to me and I get all excited to see him! I pick him up, he sniffs me for 3 seconds then proceeds to wiggle until I put him down. So I got turn on a movie and lay on the couch and he goes and lays back down in Kim's bed. Ahhhhburn on me. So I grabbed him and gave him some forced love until he had enough and laid on the couch by my feet so I would stop bugging him.
Gee, why don't I like cats? So here he is anyways. He's cute, that's about all he's got going for him.

Huh. So I just read the news this morning after 3 days of not looking. Nothing going on! How boring is that! What am I to talk about! There was no big H1N1 headlines, nothing in the "showbiz" category worth reading with the exception of Britney Spears getting married again-who cares? Hmm well the Leafs won this weekend tho so that's pretty big news!

I would like to pause for a second and take the opportunity to point out that this is the second time I have mentioned Britney Spears in a post. ....What is this world coming to?!


Onto the main event...

So here it is! The story you've all been waiting for! (By "you all" I mean you Danielle. This one's for you).

Got into a fight last night! EXCITING! I don't do that. I think the last time I got into a fight I was playing peewee with the boys and we were playing Whitemud and this big ass monster was being a jerk because I was a girl so I took him into the corner swinging. Boy it felt good when I took him down! Ahh too bad I was about 11.

Not yesterday tho! I don't know why I hit her back, I was just in the mood I guess. Here's how it went down, come with me on a trip down memory lane...

So the play is going on in front of the net and this girl is standing in front of the goalie. I don't like that too much. So I gave her a little shove or two to get her motivated to move her parked behind elsewhere. Apparently she doesn't catch on very fast, but it's all right, not everyone is as fast as the rest of us are mentally. Anyways, she's standing there and standing there and standing there, and I'm pushing and pushing and pushing. Finally I get slightly annoyed so I push her over. I guess she wasn't very impressed, oops! As you can tell, at this point I feel horrible amounts of remorse for what I have just done!

As the puck gets shot out of our end and she gets up, she pushes me and says "Do that again and I'll put you on your ass!" Woooooo Doggy! Thems fightin' words! I love fightin' words because that means my job is done because I've pissed them right off. Only last night I didn't feel like walking away from some good ol' fashioned fightin' words! So as she pushed me and finished her lovely threat I popped her in the face.

Meh, so it didn't go EXACTLY as planned. I planned for her to stumble back, take another shot in the face and fall. Instead she stumbled back as she pushed me so we traded shots a few more times and looked up and realized no one was looking so we just stopped and skated away nonchalantly. This whole time I was laughing which I think pissed her off more. So as she skated away she made the comment "Your just a little *C-Word*". Ohhhh dear, I don't like that word! So I kept laughing and let her skate away. Stupid cow!

Here is the best part! NO ONE SAW IT HAPPEN! Out of my whole team I think about 3 people saw it go down! The ref didn't even have a clue! How awesome is that! We both dodged a bullet there for sure!!


Fungible

Hmm fungible. Fungible fungible fungible. What exactly is fungible? Well according to dictionary.com it is The Word Of The Day!!
Fungible:
1. (Law) Freely exchangeable for or replaceable by another of like nature or kind in the satisfaction of an obligation.
2. Interchangeable.noun:
3. Something that is exchangeable or substitutable. Usually used in the plural.

Yes, it is pronounced fun-juh-buhl. What a fun word. Fun fun fun-gible.

Until next time.. You stay classy planet earth.

0 comments: