? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

11.05.2009

Every line is about who I don't want to write about anymore.

I don't think that they'd understand.

I don't like going home this week. It's a big creepy empty house. Well Apollo is there but he's WAY too preoccupied waiting for my aunt and uncle to come home. At least when I go home usually and have nothing to do Kim and Wilber are there. Now it's just nothing. ....How sad is it that I actually miss that stupid cat! Wilberrrr, pff. I wonder what he would do if I brought Apollo over for a visit...? Bahahaha poor little guy wouldn't know what to do.

I saw it early this year.

This morning as I'm walking to work I seen it. I see it every year and it makes me sad. When people start wearing their poppies you see one every year that has fallen off someones jacket and is on the ground. It's not there fault, they don't know. Hey, even I have lost a poppy or two. What bothers me is how so many people walk by it or even step on it! PICK THE POPPY UP. I don't know why but to me it's a thing of respect. I feel strongly on this, everyone should be showing respect for what the poppy stands for. Walking by one on the ground is definitely not showing anything.

While I'm on this topic, lets talk about another thing that REALLY gets under my skin. My parents both raised me to know how important remembrance day is. We all got it in school as well. Hello! They give it to everyone as a "holiday". Why? Because it is important.

So while you have the day off on November 11th and your wondering what you should do with it how about instead of taking advantage of sleeping in you wake up and layer on your jackets and make your way down to the remembrance day stuff going on. Last year it REALLY bothered me because it seems that each year there is less and less people that go out. I tried to get friends to come out with me and I got "it's too cold" or "I'm sleeping in!" I remember us being like 2 and 4 years old and my parents layering us up and dragging us out into the cold to stand for an hour while we pay respect. It's not going to kill you so deal with it. If I ask you this year and I get that same response I'm going to loose my shit on whoever that lucky person is. I'll go stand by myself instead of dealing with your lazy asses.

...Well that escalated quickly!

On to something a little less anger filled...

Okay! How about this weather? No seriously, I'm actually talking about this weather. PLUS 15 THIS AFTERNOON!! WTF. It's November! Bring on the snow already. I want to get out and snowboard! Frik.

Well other than the weather I've got nothing non-anger filled to say today so I'll cut this off before I start another rant :) And begin to maunder :O .....
Maunder:
1. To talk incoherently; to speak in a rambling manner.
2. To wander aimlessly or confusedly.

Wow what a fitting word today! I do this a lot!

0 comments: