? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

11.10.2009

This Time Around

Well I have become most inconsistent!

Today is Saturday. I haven't been around since.... Monday? Surprisingly not too much has happened! Been off work since Wednesday and just as I suspected I've done nothing and now it feels like I was working all week anyways. Hupffffff, I need to get away. Anywhere. Here's the thing about that, I have no money. Life story that will probably never end for me any time soon. Depressssssssssssssing? Yes, yes it is.

Well yesterday we went to the Space and Science Center! (I know it's called Telus World of Science now, but to me it will always be the Space and Science Center). It's always a good time! Even better time when you have the worlds cutest little man along with you.

Tonight is going to be interesting. Two hockey games, one after the other. Oh boy, I doubt I'll live to the end of the second game! B-r-u-t-a-l. The worst part is that I have to put on wet hockey equipment after the first game. I hate that, it feels soooo gross!

Anyways, I don't have much else to say right now so I'll try and get back on top of things this week!

0 comments: