? ??????????????Don't Look Back? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2423 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 2565 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

11.18.2009

I just want back in your head...

Screaming: Say Something...

You know what I hate? When your friends hang around someone who says stupid stuff and then they start saying it because they think it sounds cool. Hey guys.. it doesn't sound cool whatsoever.

Here's an example: FML. I HATE those words. "Oh I dropped my pen! FML" "Oh I forgot my juice. FML" Oh I have the hiccups. FML" Why is it necessary to say FML for that crap. How about we get some new words that don't sound completely retarded. Do you realize your saying F*ck your life because you dropped your pen? Ya, sounds stupid right? Right. So stop being annoying.

Here is another one that is becoming ever so popular: Fail. Why do you have to say it all the time? "Oh I dropped my pen. Fail." ...I don't think I need to go on with the examples but come on. Someone says something stupid and you have to reply with "Fail". It's not funny and you sound dumber than the person who said the stupid thing to start with.

What happened to a good old fashioned "your mom" or a "that's what she said". At least those are creative and can be funny. The other ones are not so STOP ALREADY! Please. I think I'm going to start one just to annoy you not so clever people that say either fail or fml. (Even tho the stupider it sounds, the more likely you are to start saying it because you think it's funny). Hmm how about... See I can't even think of anything because I have an IQ. Weird.

While I'm sitting here bitching, let me go off about another thing that bothers me lately. My brother. He got a job at a "bar" (lol) so he works until 2:30 every night. I'm totally fine with this because he needed a job. Here's the thing.. First it was only supposed to be until he found another job. Well he's working two jobs now and he doesn't seem to want to quit the bar. Next, he doesn't drive and we live a little ways away from this bar. Which leaves me picking him up at 2:30 in the morning on week nights. I am not impressed with this. I get up for work at 6:30 in the morning and go to bed around 10. I am not a fan of getting up at 2:15 in the morning to go pick him up because he doesn't seem to care that he has no licence because I drive him anyways. I would love to stop driving him but every time I say something my mom starts in with the guilt trip about how I'm doing her a favor by picking him up and how she used to drive me to work at midnight every day too. Oh boy, anyone know of a decent paying job for him so I can stop chauffeuring him around the city at all hours of the night?

Oh Batman...

So I'm looking for a dog right now. (FYI if anyone knows of anyone with puppies let me know!) This lady just e-mailed me with an offer to lease a Min Pin... How exactly do you lease a dog? What the eff? I want a dog, I don't want a lease on it. It's not a car, or a house. I don't want to give it back at the end of my lease. I want it forever you "special" lady. ...She is probably one that says "FML" or "fail" on a daily basis too. Silly lady. I wonder how she would run an adoption agency.. Hey, would you like to lease this child? 4 year lease with a $1500.00 payment at the end to keep it if you like it, if not ship it back. Oh and shipping and handling fees do apply. -I don't know about her!

Mmmm you know what's delicious? Activia yogurt with fiber. Especially the vanilla kind. Holly heaven in my mouth! Let's make a list of what else is delishhhh! Asparagus.. YUM. Brussel sprouts.. YUM. I bought both of those last night and I'm very excited to have supper this week for sure! But I bought some chicken breasts and they are Schniders frozen ones. You'd think they would be SO good. But they taste processed so I am not impressed at all! I fried it last night and BOY was it salty. Not good chicken, don't buy it. ..Unless you enjoy salty processed chicken, that is.

Okay that's enough story-ing for today my friends...

Exegesis is the word of the day today! And yes, it certainly does mean exposition; explanation; especially, a critical explanation of a text. But I'm sure you already knew that!

1 comments:

melissa lynn ursel said...

I can't believe you pick your brother up at 230 am! Woman, im suprised you dont say fml on a daily basis and not be annoyed with yourself.